Specializing in off-leash social escapades in our private, fenced adventure parks. Our signature off-leash group adventure hikes are enjoyed by all of our day campers & overnight guests.
Our signature day-hikes are what started it all off. These 1.5 hours hikes include running in fields and exploring in forests. Whether your dog loves to follow a scent or chase butterflies, Groovytown Dog Lodge provides the space for your dog to express their unique personality.
If you live in the Kingston area then we may pick up in your neighborhood. If so, you have the option of door-to-door service for your dog. We pick up between highway 15 and Colins Bay Rd., and south of highway 401. We also pick up along highway 2 from Colins Bay Rd. to County Rd. 6.
Not in the pick-up zone? No problem. We also offer daycare with drop-offs between 7-7:30 Monday through Friday, and between 8-9am on weekends. Pick ups are always between 6:30-7:30pm.
Heading out of town? We offer boarding for your pampered pooch. With spacious private rooms and lots of social adventures, your dog won’t even notice you are away.
Adding Your Dog to the Pack
- Up-to-date on standard vaccinations (Rabies, Distemper, Parvo) and Bordetella.
- Adult dogs must be spayed or neutered
- On a veterinarian-approved flea prevention program.
- Completion of a pre-stay introductory visit and walk of the property to ensure your dog has a stress-free introduction to resort life.
- The Leptospirosis vaccination is not required but is highly recommended. Not vaccinating your dog will put them at risk.
- Minimum age of 4 months and completion of first three standard rounds of vaccinations (speak to your veterinarian about these requirements).
- Non-aggression. We provide a very interactive, social environment. This space is not suitable for dogs that react aggressively to other dogs.
The Introductory Hike
Prior to officially joining in on the fun, you and your dog get a chance to see the facilities and the Adventure Parks as we do request that you join us for an introductory hike. This will give us a chance to get to know one another and ensure that your dog’s first solo adventure is met with excitement and anticipation.