Groovytown Dog Lodge is expanding the pack!
If you, or someone you know, might be interested in this job, please read or share this post.
Do you have the heart of a Golden Retriever, the work ethic of a Border Collie, and the protective instincts of a German Shepherd?
Working with Groovytown Dog Lodge is a walk in the park, but it can be a challenging walk in the park. From cold or rainy days to dogs that just don’t want to cooperate with your plans, some days feel like a constant uphill climb. Members of the Groovytown team meet these challenges with grit, determination and a positive attitude, finishing the day with a sense of accomplishment. And of course, the best reward is the bond you create with all those furry faces! If you see yourself in this description then please read on.If you see yourself in this description then please read on!
Hiring: full-time dog walker (approximately 35 – 40 hours per week, 5 days per week including some weekends). We offer competitive wages.
Directly interacting with clients, pick-up and drop-off of dogs using a company vehicle, walking groups of dogs in all weather conditions, washing dirty dogs, taking pictures, cleaning and maintaining the work site and equipment, and managing any day-to-day adventures and challenges as they occur.
The ideal candidate
- LOVES DOGS
- Is hard working and dependable
- Has a positive and upbeat attitude
- Has excellent customer service skills
- Is pro-active / able to anticipate needs and take initiative
- Is trustworthy / honest
- Is patient
- Clean criminal record/bondable
- Minimum 5 years clean driving record
- Minimum 5 years of driving experience with G license
- Minimum 5 years primary insured on vehicle
- Certification in Canine First Aid / CPR (can be acquired after hiring)
Applicants under consideration will be asked to provide work and personal references, a certified criminal background check and a statement of driving record.
If you think you are the right candidate for this position, please
EMAIL THE FOLLOWING TO firstname.lastname@example.org
1) Your current resume
2) A cover letter that includes finishing each of these statements:
- I want to work for Groovytown Dog Lodge because …
- One time my sense of humour helped me was …
- One time I reached my peak performance was …