Must Love Dogs!
Do you have the heart of a Golden Retriever, the work ethic of a Border Collie, and the protective instincts of a German Shepherd?
Working with Groovytown Dog Lodge is a walk in the park, but it can be a challenging walk in the park. From cold or rainy day to dogs that just don’t want to cooperate with your plans, some days feel like a constant uphill climb. Members of the Groovytown team meet these challenges with grit, determination and a positive attitude, finishing the day with a sense of accomplishment. If you see yourself in this description then please read on!
Position to be Filled
5-6 hours/day Monday – Friday
Plus one weekend per month
Salary: $17.00 to $18.00 /hour (once training is complete)
Health and Benefits package
Directly interacting with clients, pick-up and drop-off of dogs using a company vehicle, walking groups of dogs in all weather conditions, washing dirty dogs, taking pictures, cleaning and maintaining the work site and equipment, and managing any day-to-day adventures and challenges as they occur.
The ideal candidate
- LOVES DOGS
- Is hard working and dependable
- Has a positive and upbeat attitude
- Has excellent customer service skills
- Is pro-active / able to anticipate needs and take initiative
- Is trustworthy / honest
- Is patient
- Clean criminal record/bondable
- Minimum 5 years clean driving record
- Minimum 5 years of driving experience with G license
- Minimum 5 years primary insured on vehicle
- Preferably have canine First Aid / CPR (but not required)
How to Apply
Applicants under consideration will be asked to provide work and personal references, a certified criminal background check and a statement of driving record.
If you think you are the right candidate for this position then please click HERE to fill out the application form.