Must Love Dogs!
Do you have the heart of a Golden Retriever, the work ethic of a Border Collie, and the protective instincts of a German Shepherd?
Working with Groovytown Dog Lodge is a walk in the park, but it can be challenging walk in the park. From cold or rainy day to dogs that just don’t want to cooperate with your plans, some days feel like a constant uphill climb. Members of the Groovytown team meet these challenges with grit, determination and a positive attitude, finishing the day with a sense of accomplishment. If you see yourself in this description then please read on!
Position to be Filled
5-6 hours/day Monday – Friday
Plus one weekend per month
Salary: $17.00 to $18.00 /hour (once training is complete)
Health and Benefits package
Directly interacting with clients, pick-up and drop-off of dogs using a company vehicle, walking groups of dogs in all weather conditions, washing dirty dogs, taking pictures, cleaning and maintaining the work site and equipment, and managing any day-to-day adventures and challenges as they occur.
The ideal candidate
- LOVES DOGS
- Is hard working and dependable
- Has a positive and upbeat attitude
- Has excellent customer service skills
- Is pro-active / able to anticipate needs and take initiative
- Is trustworthy / honest
- Is patient
- Clean criminal record/bondable
- Minimum 5 years clean driving record
- Minimum 5 years of driving experience with G license
- Minimum 5 years primary insured on vehicle
- Preferably have canine First Aid / CPR (but not required)
Applicants under consideration will be asked to provide work and personal references, a certified criminal background check and a statement of driving record.
If you think you are the right candidate for this position then please click HERE to fill out the application form.